Users are requested to read and periodically review these conditions before using and / or contracting the Services and Products of MONEO BROCK, who is entitled to withdraw or unilaterally modify the Website or its Services and the terms and conditions of access. With the use of the Web, the User agrees to be bound by these conditions.
(I) The general conditions of use of MONEO BROCK, regulate the access and use of the Web https://www.designecohouses.com/es/ (hereinafter the “Web”), property of MONEO BROCK that is marketed to through the SUMA POSITIVA brand, in which the company offers the exhibition and sale of design, sustainable and customized homes.
(II) These Conditions of Use are intended for all persons who access the Website, and regulate the access and use of the Website that MONEO BROCK makes available to Users.
(III) MONEO BROCK will put all the material and legal means necessary to avoid the unwanted inclusion in this web page of elements that could be introduced in it by third parties unrelated to MONEO BROCK against the Legal Notice and its authorized uses. MONEO BROCK will respond solely to the exclusive use of this website and in no case to the elements that have been introduced by unauthorized third parties.
(IV) Access to this Web is free and free and its visualization and use does not require prior subscription, registration or contracting of any service. There will be a private section for those people who want to make purchases and thus be able to administer the same, with the present conditions of use of the same application.
(V) MONEO BROCK reserves the right to suspend or terminate, at any time and without prior notice, all or part of the services offered on this website.
The user undertakes to indemnify MONEO BROCK in respect of any loss, damage or expense that may be suffered in connection with the use or abuse of the Web Site by the user for any illegal or prohibited purpose, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions
Limitation of liability
MONEO BROCK is exempt from any type of liability derived from the damages and losses that of any nature can be caused and specifically those described below, with a purely enunciative and non-limiting character:
• The inadequate functioning and / or technical deficiencies of the Web, if this is due to maintenance work, incidents, defective terminal operation or lack of capacity to support the essential systems to make use of the service.
• Of possible security errors that may be produced by viruses, files, programs and / or other harmful components on the Web or on the server. Of the damages that are generated to the User or to a third party in case of impossibility to provide the service in the cases of fortuitous event, force majeure, or other causes not attributable to MONEO BROCK.
• Of the information published on the Web, blogs, social networks and other means, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by an unauthorized third party.
Obligations of the User
In general, the User undertakes to comply with the terms and these General Conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the Website, and to always act in accordance with the Law, the good customs, to the demands of good faith, morality and public order.
The User agrees in the same way, to use the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service he enjoys, abstaining from using the Web page in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the same, the goods or rights of MONEO BROCK, its suppliers, the rest of the Users or, in general, any third party, assuming any responsibility that may arise from the breach.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction, to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous paragraph, the User agrees, in the use of this website to:
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Website, any information, material or computer program that in any way could attempt against morals, public order, fundamental rights, or that is capable of causing any type of alteration or prevent the normal functioning of the Web, systems or networks of MONEO BROCK.
• Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Web page any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with current legislation.
• Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of MONEO BROCK, its suppliers or third parties.
• Not copy, distribute (including emails), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, transform, assign or, in any other way, display activities that involve the commercial or illegal use of the Web or of the Contents or elements that make it up , either totally or partially.
• Not to use the Web Portal, to transmit, store, disclose, promote or distribute data or contents that are carriers of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any computer program or computer or of telecommunications.
• Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the web page not expressly authorized by MONEO BROCK, nor to use the contents and in particular, the information obtained through the Web page to send advertisements, send messages for the purposes of direct sale or for any other commercial purpose, nor to collect or store personal data of third parties;
MONEO BROCK declares through these Conditions, that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Web and to minimize the errors of the system, both from the legal perspective as an organization
MONEO BROCK will adopt all the necessary and necessary measures to ensure a rapid response, without taking responsibility for those delays resulting from telecommunications services.
Participation in forums, chats, social networks and virtual communities
MONEO BROCK is not responsible for the information or comments made on social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish information on the Web Portal. The messages published in these spaces represent only the opinion of their authors and not those responsible for the web.
By making use of these spaces, Users agree not to publish abusive, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar material related to any form of violence, threatening or any other that in any way violates the laws in force. Regardless of this, Users accept that MONEO BROCK may exercise its moderator powers and delete, edit, move or close any message that may be considered inappropriate or not relevant.
It is reported that, the Web https://www.designecohouses.com/es/ may contain links or links to other portals or Web sites not managed by MONEO BROCK. Likewise, MONEO BROCK, states that it does not exercise any control over said portals or Web sites, nor is it responsible for the content thereof.
The links that this Web could contain will be offered only in the form of informative references, whose purpose is to provide other contents that are considered of interest.
MONEO BROCK does not assume any type of direct or indirect responsibility in relation to the legality, veracity, usefulness, quality or reliability of the contents that are not directly managed or controlled by them, although they may be accessible through the Web.
Intellectual and industrial property
MONEO BROCK reserves the intellectual property rights of the Web as those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli, as well as the software, technology, know how, brands, distinctive signs and logos. The own contents and the works reproduced in this Web are property of MONEO BROCK or possess the necessary permissions for their use and therefore they are protected by the norm of intellectual property. Therefore, the provision and use, possible consultation or download does not imply in any case the transfer of any type of right over the intellectual or industrial property of the aforementioned material or content.
In the same way, the domain and all those contents, publications, information, graphics, drawings, photographs, recordings and / or any other content accessible through https://www.designecohouses.com/es/ belong exclusively to MONEO BROCK or it has rights and / or authorizations for its exploitation.
It is forbidden the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous sections. Its publication in other Web pages or in other digital or written media, requires the express consent of the owner of the Web, and, in any case, will appear with explicit reference to the ownership of the intellectual property rights of MONEO BROCK. Anyone who carries out any of the conducts described in this section shall indemnify MONEO BROCK in relation to the illegal acts committed.
MONEO BROCK reserves the right to exercise legal actions against users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, including compensation for damages caused. Likewise, the user undertakes to indemnify MONEO BROCK for any loss or damage that may be caused by the improper use of this website.
Applicable legislation, competent jurisdiction and notifications
These conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with applicable Spanish and European legislation.
For any dispute that may arise in relation to the services provided through this website, the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain) will be competent.
MONEO BROCK will pursue the breach of these Conditions, as well as any improper use of the website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to and assist in law.